In progress...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome to be here! Hooray :-) I'll try to do a better job of actually being on WGB forums now, rather than hang in the shadows...   Haven't used this platform before (I'm partial to Discour

Hi guys, this looks good!

Posted Images

Awesome to be here! Hooray :-) I'll try to do a better job of actually being on WGB forums now, rather than hang in the shadows...

Haven't used this platform before (I'm partial to Discourse due to the likes of http://forums.stimhack.com, etc. - but happy to take a look around Invision)

• Like 3

OK, why is firefox asking me on every single page I open whether I want notifications from this site? (at work, on PC)...at home it asked me once and that was that. This didn't happen last week!

I just quickly went through the FF settings, and don't see anything obvious.

If anyone knows, please share.

In the "I had no idea" category, I added a plugin and I couldn't figure out how to make it go, and then they were talking about the "Block Manager" and I couldn't find that either, and then....

There's a grey arrow in the middle of the left side of your screen, admins, and if you click on that there are all kinds of wonderful things available.

I'm trying not to go nuts with stuff until I can skin things better, but anyway.

(Chat for 5+ members costs $$)

Also it's useless! it doesn't hang on to things, only shows while you're in it. So not like you can leave a note in there for someone.

Also I got an error message, so maybe it's just malfunctioning.

No, I think there's a little picture sign that shows up in the space when you're in the "edit profile" section?

Cover photo is like on facebook, the rectangular one along behind where the avatar photo goes in your profile.