The WGB
Sign in to follow this  
db

Show us your...

Yup, it's a corgi alright. 😹

Currently talking myself down from trying to adopt a 2yo Bengal about once ever 3 hours… they're like a dog that purrs—high energy, high maintenance, always want to be in on whatever is currently happening. I think as much as I'd like to adopt him, he'd be happier with a family where there was someone home all the time and people could take shifts keeping him occupied.

• Like 1

I love them so! it would need a pal to play with or get him that “one fast cat” exercise wheel thinger

• Like 2

I feel very much like a toddler wobbling about this new format- yes, I am well aware it shows. Here Is Arrow with her six toed feet that makes her sound like she is wearing oversized slippers

Oh lawd the pretty cats.

Pandemic time warp got me thinking about this place again. This cat thread reminds me of something Arkan posted years ago, a French graphic novel called...Ordinary Battles? Or at least the translation was something like that. He raved about it. The cover had a man resting on the floor with a tiny, tiny cat curled up in his stomach. It was achingly cute. I never was able to find a copy of it.

Roommate's cat. For the tax.

IMG_20200512_142252_01-03.jpeg

Edited by subject
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, subject said:

Oh lawd the pretty cats.

Pandemic time warp got me thinking about this place again. This cat thread reminds me of something Arkan posted years ago, a French graphic novel called...Ordinary Battles? Or at least the translation was something like that. He raved about it. The cover had a man resting on the floor with a tiny, tiny cat curled up in his stomach. It was achingly cute. I never was able to find a copy of it.

616NXK8mubL._SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Here if you do not mind dealing with large South American rivers.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Psychophant said:

616NXK8mubL._SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Here if you do not mind dealing with large South American rivers.

Ah! Thanks! Ordinary Victories looks like the English title. And the kit is as cute as I remember. What a wonderful surprise, thank you, Psychophant.

Glad to see you, Psychophant! Hope your family are all well, Spain has been having a pretty scary time of it. ❤️

Whoops, looks like I double posted. This interface is strange. Is there a way to delete posts?

Edited by subject
Double post
  • Like 1

Whoops, forgot to ever post here, but as per my recent unsufferable Tweetingz, here is Guapo—both on the ride back from acquisition on Saturday and helping me Work From Home™ yesterday. :)

image.png

image.png

• Like 3

On 5/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, heavyboots said:

Whoops, forgot to ever post here, but as per my recent unsufferable Tweetingz, here is Guapo—both on the ride back from acquisition on Saturday and helping me Work From Home™ yesterday. :)

image.png

image.png

Well he certainly lives up to his name. Handsome little devil.

• Like 1