The WGB
Sign in to follow this  
ArkanGL

Gibsonian

IMDB has this as "What Happened to Monday" 

I thought it might be a Reznor/Ross soundtrack, but it's listed as Christian Wibe, whose work I don't know.

• Like 1

Publishing House Phishing Warning

Penguin Random House North America has issued an alert to staff following a spate of global phishing scams attempting to access agencies’ and publishers’ manuscripts and other sensitive information.  

The UK arm has been similarly targeted, with fraudsters posing as literary agents and foreign-rights staff from seemingly legitimate email addresses. Macmillan has confirmed that it has also been targeted by scammers trying to access manuscripts and has reportedly issued an internal briefing to staff.  

I wonder if some fan is so desperate to get the delayed manuscript of Agency that they are willing to use black hat tactics. Alternatively, someone values so much his futuristic abilities that they need to see what will be the next cool item before it hits the shelves, virtual or otherwise.

• Like 1

Saw this on Reddit. Apparently Rome has massive, insane flocks of starlings. This is from Feb 22nd, 2018.

The sky was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel…

image.thumb.png.9964622eb8e035420d88a29bbc40e435.png