The WGB
Sign in to follow this  
Garage_Rubin

So what happened to YOU today?

I would say there's a chance that Scott and I would travel to Mesa to see all of you, after March (I'm working for a candidate in the March primary and we also have two sets of houseguests in March).

• Like 2

I'm in my new place. Got a room off of CL for $550/month. Housemates are pretty cool, kinda nerdy like me. It's not in the greatest location for someone without a car :( But, at least I have the eBike.

sharing the house with a dog and two cats this past week and a half. I love both species very much, but TBH I think I am slightly more of a cat person

• Like 3

Dude! I haven't really been keeping up, but it sounds like you're in a better place now. I can only be happy for that :) 

So you've probably seen on twitter we had a bit of a meat in London earlier this week. It was a quick one, most of us only being there for the one day, some for a bit longer. Despite it not being formally organized other than "hey are you coming?" messages on Twitter, there was a surprisingly big group actually. Some old familiars, some new faces. Catching up with everyone is always lovely. The event itself was good, even if the interviewer seemed keen on going through as many spoilers as possible in the time he had. The audience questions were better than the interviewers. Afterwards there was only a time for some signing and a quick group photo with Bill; but so it goes. One thing that struck most of us is that he seemed frail and tired :/ I hope after the tour is over he has a lot of opportunity to rest and recover.