Garage_Rubin

*Did* I mentioned a guy got murdered (by gangsters) at a neighbor's this past December? I posted about it on Facebook, but it might have completely slipped my mind to post it here.

edit: derp, yeah I *did* mention it, sorry: http://www.williamgibsonboard.com/topic/4393793102776758?reply=20164026338049560#20164026338049560

Edited by xen0phile

10 hours ago, Chris H said:

So, this happened yesterday. Here are the happy couple in the Gothic Hall in the Oud Stadthuis in Brugge.  Lovely day. 

wedding1a.jpg

I love her bouquet, and was delighted to see the ears ^_^

Who's the chap in the bow tie (besides David)?

• Like 1

ZOMFG she's got the little cat-ears!  Even at her wedding!  I approve.  :-)  Marriage generally strikes me as a Grave Error in Judgement, but the cat ears?  Never.  [And I hope I'm wrong about the marriage thing too, especially right now.]

Thanks for quoting this, db, so I could `like' it twice.  ;-)

Xen0...  I don't know, man.  Duck when you have to; keep calm and carry on when you don't.  Glad this didn't lead to anything.

This has more to do with my biking armour than your neighbours, but...  Personally, I can think of a few good reasons to die, a few things worth dying for.   But some idiot who's too busy texting to drive properly is NOT one of them.  Fuck that.  Same goes for the neighbours getting into some sort of armed conflict which really has nothing to do with me.  Fuck that too.

Mojo for all,

Patrick.

• Like 1

Had a great business breakfast, Wasauga lake walleye, at The Green Lantern, McFarland, WI. Not so good Mexican business lunch, fajitas, at Winona, MN. Overwhelming barbecue and general drunkenness at lake Sinissippi. Drunk black ink merlot and too much Lake Louie Porter. Our host said that it beat any New Glarus brew with a hand tied behind its back, and he was right. Now sleeping in his son's room, full of mementoes as a Grizzly tagger in Montana. Plenty mosquitos, but it was expected.

Still sweating the seven hour time difference. Full agenda tomorrow. Flying back home on Thursday after a business lunch near Madison..