for something completely different, here's Cory Booker with Zuck's dog

4dd16ba6ccd1d5324f190000?width=600&forma

I get, like, both Zuck and Booker are the sort of (neo)liberal/normie managerial class or whatever, but, goddamn, tell me that photo isn't cute as hell. I cannot fathom this sort of photo, but with Trump.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm still alive and kicking.   Carry on.

Merry Christmas, everybody! 😹     In 2008 my mom instructed me to "sober up" and send my own Christmas cards to family and friends. Here's every year since, including the new one for 20

Thalassicus signing in.... Lord have Mercy, but I’ve missed you’s all

Posted Images

Ahhhh!

For the paradigm people out there, it was cute when it was north vs south, minus the war.  The west east coasts vs middle and south gave me east west rap battle recalls.  But city vs country co-relation takes the cake, throws the old communist problems hand signal.  Like there is a lot of opportunity being able to move between the country and city, like this was ever a secret.  Reminds me of the 70s.  But less hit men, more private investigator, which is considerably less merciful.  Can anyone do country cyberpunk?  When Gibson does country, it seems more GTA 5 to me, but maybe that’s wrong on me.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, heavyboots said:

If you paste a photo into the text editor, it actually does just upload it and host it locally. If you don't want to do that, I recommend and imgur.com account. Free and what I used for hosting all the WGB Jersey stuff.

Yes, but I have to make it tiny.

Also, do you still have the Jersey stuff?