The WGB
Sign in to follow this  
Psychophant

Random

Bravus, also, beyond that, I just mean the entire course of evolution is built on death and suffering. It's all very unpleasantly straw Nietzschean to me.

Like, looking back, for instance, on all your ancestors from the Cambrian Explosion to your parents, how many do you think were products of rape? A whole fuckload, I'd imagine.

http://www.theonion.com/article/study-finds-sexism-rampant-in-nature-130

I think about suicide all the time, but have stopped posting on Facebook about it because I'm pretty sure their machine learning algos will try to warn family members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mannheim, Dax, Casablanca, Nantes, Rennes, Munich, Brussels, Hannover, Algiers, Setif, Vienna, Geneva, Nuremberg, Milan, Casablanca, Bourg-en-Bresse, Ludwigshafen, Manchester, Bologna, Ancona...

thanks, Obama

1338a79f-89e9-4504-982a-69ff87563e7e-ori

(this is funny to me because I don't grasp the context very well: it's from a south Asian humor site ("Laughing Colors"), and I don't actually know a lot about south Asian culture, much less humor)

(BUT ANYWAY, I'm guessing "offer the job to the reserved one" means nepotism?)

FWIW, "Look Around You" is funny to me an Amereican, in part, because of the decontextualization. :D

Like: "wait, are they making that shit up, or did this actually happen in 1970s BBC?"

Okay, here's one.  Sure, I'm getting older, but this is getting crazy.  Of all the people I've spent a life looking up to, almost all of them have died off.  This isn't good.

And to highlight the absurdity of this, not including William Gibson, I came up with a top three list of really seriously important people still alive, and not dead, in no particular order:

This is what I came up with:

1)  Ozzy Osbourne.

2)  Queen Elizabeth the Second.

3)  George Lucas.

It's a good thing I don't actually believe in death, because there is no way I'm getting older.

• Like 1

Well fuck me for being annoyed with the ACAB crowd after witnessing, like, a half dozen gang shootings in my hood in the past two years. I'm just some fascist bootlicker for, you know, wanting a functioning society. Fuck me.

Merry Christmas, everybody! 😹

In 2008 my mom instructed me to "sober up" and send my own Christmas cards to family and friends. Here's every year since, including the new one for 2017!

jN7QdAs.jpg

juybw.jpg

n0wmF.jpg

6hDRr.jpg

aopbW.jpg

cEvlzuf.jpg

EqUCzlS.jpg

9Xt5ci3.jpg

a3nzDnI.jpg

MyHGEcz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Can't find the damn graffiti thread, but anyways here's some local graffiti on the AZ Trail from where it runs under I-10…

QchnngydlAZGo_8lAd8DresKk7VvUTBkCrEsPicb

Photo Credit: Shannon Villegas